SCUBA Series Underwater Green Dive Lasers
Standard 5mW - Class II - XT for Low Temp Operation
SCUBA-1 / Class IIIa - 5mW / StandardThe SCUBA-1 is our standard model - 5mW power output, operating temperature 41° ~ 95°, Class IIIa. All Green SCUBA lasers are constructed of aircraft grade anodized aluminum to prevent structural degradation and deterioration due to salt water and harsh marine conditions; features constant on/off twist activation; includes an adjustable wrist lanyard; and ships with a small bottle of oil to keep environmental o-rings soft and pliant. Rugged & reliable, at a low cost. Can be used on land as well; at the dock, port, beach landings, etc.
SCUBA-XT Low Temperature Operation
Distributors, Dealers, GSA, TLS
SCUBA-2 / Class II - 1mW / Approved for Europe, Australia, England, New ZealandLowest power output and brightness. 25% as bright as SCUBA-1 & SCUBA-XT. SCUBA-2 Underwater Green Lasers have same specifications as SCUBA-1, except is Class II. Superior beam compared to red; operating temperature 41° ~ 95°, 10 times brighter. Marine Ready Underwater Scuba Laser - Salt Water to 200 ft.
- Length 7.60 in. x Diameter 0.94 in.
[192 mm x 24 mm]
- Black Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Power Supply - 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Waterproof to 200 ft.
- Adjustable Length Wrist Lanyard
- Oil to keep O-Rings Soft and Pliant
- Wavelength [Color] - SCUBA-1 532nm [Green]
SCUBA-2 532nm [Green]
- Wavelength [Color] - SCUBA-XT 515nm [Green]
- Output Power - SCUBA-1 & SCUBA-XT
3.0 ~ 5.0 mW
- Output Power - SCUBA-2 <1mW
- FDA Safety Class - SCUBA-1 & SCUBA-XT
- FDA Safety Class - SCUBA-2
- Operating Temperature - SCUBA-1 & SCUBA-2
41° ~ 95°F
- Operating Temperature - SCUBA-XT
14° ~ 121°F
- Product Warranty - 1 Year
Purchase Order / Policy